Music on Hold - How to update music for your account
Adding Music On Hold Files
The following procedure describes how to add files. Only properly licensed music files can be used with the Music On Hold feature.
- From the Music On Hold page, click the Add Music button. The Add Music pop-up window appears.
Enter a name for this file in the Song Name field
Adding a Music On Hold file: Use this button to upload a file in MP3 or WAV format. Click the Browse button. Navigate to the music file on your local computer, click the file, and click Open.
Click Upload .
After the file is uploaded, you can play it on your computer by clicking the icon to the left of the file on the Music On Hold page.
Changing the Order of Music On Hold Files
Music On Hold files play according to the order in which they appear in the Music On Hold page, starting with the top file on the page, if the randomization setting is not selected within settings on the Music on Hold page. To change the order in which files are played:
- On the left side of the Music On Hold page, hover the mouse over the up/down arrows for the file you want to move (the pointer changes to a 4-headed arrow).
- Hold down your mouse button, drag the file to the desired location, and then release the mouse button. A message tells you that the file has been re prioritized and prompts you to click Save .
Editing Music On Hold Files
There might be times when you need to edit the name of a Music On Hold file.
From the Music On Hold page, either:
– Click a file name
– Hover over a file name, and then click the pencil icon at the far right of the Music On Hold page.
Either step displays the Edit Music pop-up window.
Click Save .
Deleting Music On Hold Files
If you no longer need a Music On Hold file, you can delete it from the system.
- From the Music On Hold page, hover over the file name, and then click the red X icon at the far right of the row. A confirmation prompt appears.
- Click Yes to delete the file or No to retain it.
ReachUC Desktop Call Handling Guide
Put a call on Hold To put a call On Hold in the ReachUC desktop app, simply click the Hold icon. Click it again to take the call Off Hold. Blind Transfer To perform a Blind Transfer, simply click the “Transfer call” icon. A Blind Transfer immediately ...
ReachUC Mobile App How to Place Calls on Hold and Transfer from the
To put a call On Hold in the ReachUC mobility app, simply click the Hold icon. Click it again to take the call Off Hold. To perform a Blind Transfer, simply click the “Transfer” icon. After you clicked the Transfer call, you will be ...
Admin Training - Parent KBA
This KBA will link to the other Ally Voice Admin articles. Admin Guide - Changing Queue position Adjusting Time Frames - Office Manager Ally Voice - How to Block a Number Music on Hold - How to update music for your account Ally Voice Admin Guide ...
Update WL-UG39D1 REV. A firmware
Update WL-UG39D1 REV. A firmware Ensure the dock is UNPLUGGED Copy firmware and tool from \Ally\TeamSite - Documents\Vendors\Carbon Systems\Firmware Updates\ Transfer to client computer where the dock will be installed Extract all files to a new ...
Adjusting Time Frames - Account-Level
Log in to the dashboard either through the dashmanager and click manage pbx. Select the domain you are needing to change time frames for by either entering in the domain name in the search box or selecting the domain from the list of domains. ...